Space Show Website & Archives Modernization Update, Thursday, 9-3-15 September 3, 2015Posted by The Space Show in Uncategorized.
Website and Archival Modernization Project Update
Thursday, Sept. 3, 2015
With just five days left in our campaign, we are closing in on our goal. There is still time for you to join us to make sure we can update our website, start delivering both a quality and fully searchable archives and an integrated blog featuring Disqus for comments both during a live show and for the archived program. There are plenty of exciting ways to participate in our campaign:
- Get your autographed copy for the important lunar and Martian develop book by Dr. Haym Benaroya, “Turning Dust Into Gold.”
- Become a Space Show Sponsor, have your banner go across the new website’s homepage plus you can have your short message read on air on each Space Show program for a year..
- Co-host a Space Show program.
- Be a guest on The Space Show or create your own Space Show program that you host.
- Deliver your message to our growing global audience in your voice via our Listener Voices program. You can change your message monthly.
- Get a special logo Space Show t-shirt or mug, or choose the perk that let’s you get both. This special logo will not be available once the campaign ends.
- Beta Test our new website and blog.
- Plus many other perks that await your selection.
Remember, that as a 501C3 nonprofit, your participation in our campaign is tax deductible to the extent permitted by law so check with your own tax advisor to see how this benefit works for you.
We are very close to our goal but we need your help to make it all happen. We know you will be very happy with the new Space Show website, the searchable archives and especially the new integrated blog with Disqus that you can use during the live show as well as the archived program. Our perks are rare and unique, only available with this campaign so if you like any of them, if you want to be on the show, host a show, co-host a show, deliver your important message to our growing global audience for a full year, or much more, you need to act before our campaign ends on Indiegogo. The clock is ticking, the countdown is now at T-5 days and counting.
To participate, visit our campaign site at www.indiegogo.com/projects/oglf-and-the-space-show-modernization-campaign/x/11584678#/story. For more detailed information, visit our support site: www.supportthespaceshow.com.
Thanks. We appreciate your support and networking assistance.